- 8Manage O2OOnline & Offline Transactions
Online & Offline Procurement & Settlement
Online & Offline supplier,procurement,tender,acceptance,return,inventory and service management
8Manage automates the strategic sourcing process to create greater procurement intelligence and negotiation power and avoid unnecessary human interventions which might create confidentiality issues. It automates transaction procurement activities to achieve higher levels of efficiency, compliance and cost-savings.
Besides eSourcing, eProcurement and eTender, 8Manage also supports Supplier Relationship Management and Portfolio and Project Management for the sourcing and acquisition of complex products and the management of the long-term services such as strategic outsourcing.
- Supplier Info Mgmt
One of the crucial steps in supplier management is the ability to locate the best supplier quickly and have complete transaction history to support decision making. 8Manage Supplier & Procurement Management provides comprehensive supplier information in the following ways:
- Profile information including general information,organization information, contact information, legal information, financial information and credential information
- Products and services offerings
- Interaction records and action items,and opportunities
- Transaction information including revenue records,contract and order information
8Manage provides 360°supplier information in real-time and will increase your ability to find and work with suppliers.
- Supplier Performance Mgmt
8Manage provides qualification management for new suppliers and performance management for existing suppliers. The following information for each supplier is updated and displayed when each transaction occurs:
- Derivation from standard price
- Late frequency
- Rejection rate
- Discrepancy in service level
An easy-to-use eSurvey feature is also provided to allow quick solicitation of the opinions of different people in different departments about the performance of a particular supplier and the results will be automatically aggregated.
- Product Info Mgmt
8Manage provides the following basic and advanced product management features to manage supplier products:
- Product price control to ensure that products and services that are being purchased are within reasonable price ranges
- Comparison of prices, services and other terms and conditions of the same product offered by different suppliersto ensure the most appropriate selection
- Product and supplier approval mechanisms to ensure qualified products and services provided by qualified suppliers
- Supplier self-services facility to reduce the overhead of supplier product information and to allow it to be updated in a timely manner
- Real-time inventory update mechanisms based on transactions to reflect up-to-date product inventory
- Facility for setting and detecting minimum inventory levels and an automatic alert for replenishment
- eProcurement Process
8Manage supports procurement plan, material plan and ad-hoc based eProcurements. 8Manage allows the business or procurement department to construct purchase plans and purchase orders can be generated automatically from the purchase plan or manually on the fly. 8Manage also manages pick-pack-and-ship, delivery and return as well as keeps track of invoices and payments. The whole process has strong finance connectivity and purchase orders are link to the budget, invoices are linked to account payable and payments are linked to the actual expenditure of the department.
- Purchase Plan Mgmt
Using 8Manage, different departments can formulate different plans for their different spending categories for purchases. The 8Manage Purchase Plan provides the following features:
- Identification of all items that need to be purchased and the ability to link items to a schedule for managing the timing of the purchases
- Intergration with the product inventory function to effectively avoid overabundance
- Directly linkage with Purchase Orders to reduce manual input and errors
- Management of fulfillments according to the plan and tracking deviations
- Automatic alerts during the entire purchase planning and execution process
- Benchmark Price
8Manage allows the establishment of the benchmark prices of products based on their historical prices and CPI adjustments. The benchmark prices are used to control the significant derivation from the price norms. In 8Manage, each supplier is being measured in real-time its cumulative price derivation from the corresponding benchmark prices. Each purchase order is being measured in real-time its total derivation from the corresponding benchmark prices. And each purchase item is being measured in real-time its derivation from the corresponding benchmark price. The procurement department can be easily see which requestor or procurement person has the highest derivation for single purchase or the highest cumulative derivation year-to-date.
- Pre-selection Process
The most important element of pre-selection management is not what decision is made but the process employed to make it. The pre-selection process can help to validate the sourcing strategy, increase the understanding of the suppliers, and uncover pitfalls to avoid future problems. The pre-selection process involves extensive communication and documentation and the control of conflicts of interest. 8Manage provides a framework for effective supplier pre-selection based on industrial best practices to help organizations to conduct pre-selection in an diligent manner.
- eTender Process
8Manage provides an effective framework for creating plans and strategies for different types of tenders. It supports the end-to-end process of eTendering and tracks the following:
- Short listing
- Document preparation
- Responses form Supplier
- Final Selection
8Manage provides web access for tender solicitation, communication and submission for all parties.
- Each bidder can log into the system and access the identical info
- Tender information is electronically available to all bidders at the same time
- Electronic discussion forums to ensure every bidder will receive the same Q&A info at the same time
- Each bidder can submit its tender response to the system; the system will automatically cut off submissions at the deadline
- Procurement Contract Mgmt
8Manage supports the entire procurement process from purchase requisition to payment. Purchase orders, invoices and payment requests can be managed by each department separately and by corporate as a whole. 8Manage also provides a framework for sophisticated contract management for complex acquisitions.
- Define contract scope and deliverables
- Define measurements
- Cost budgeting and approval
- Managing execution
- Tracking change requests and resolutions
- Tracking results
8Manage contract management can be used to manage service level agreements (SLAs), penalties and performance based pricing for contract renewal.
- Supplier Relationship Mgmt
- Outsourcing Mgmt
8Manage manages outsourcing in 4 stages, namely Goal Management, Discovery & Strategy Management, Transition Management and Monitoring, Tracking & Acceptance. The goal-setting phase has the greatest influence on the success or failure of an outsourcing initiative. The establishment of unrealistic or vague goals will result in shortfall in management expectations during execution. Discovery is the process of documenting the environment to be outsourced. In 8Manage, multiple discoveries allow goals to link to activities to ensure they are executed according to plan. Transition is the process of moving from the insourced environment to the outsourced environment. Beyond Transition Management, 8Manage offers best practice to monitor progress, track deliverables and document acceptance records.